The CERT/CC is responsible for clarifying and enforcing our standards of acceptable behavior and will take appropriate and fair corrective action in response to any behavior that the CERT/CC deems inappropriate, threatening, offensive, or harmful.
CERT/CC analysts have the right and responsibility to remove, edit, or reject comments, issues, and other contributions that are not aligned to this Code of Conduct, and will communicate reasons for moderation decisions when appropriate.
Other corrective actions may include, but are not limited to:
- A private, written warning from the CERT/CC, providing clarity around the nature of the violation and an explanation of why the behavior was inappropriate.
- A warning with consequences for continued behavior.
- A temporary ban from use of VINCE for a specified period of time.
- A permanent ban from VINCE.
Persistent or recurring offenses from multiple members of an organization may result in consequences for the organization as well.
Portions of this document are adapted from
The Contributor Covenant, version 2.0, available at https://www.contributor-covenant.org/version/2/0/code_of_conduct/
- The FLOCON Code of Conduct, available at https://resources.sei.cmu.edu/asset_files/Brochure/2015_015_001_447225.pdf