- The CERT Basic Fuzzing Framework (BFF) contains code
- Allen by Allen D. Householder (adh) Will and Will Dormann (wd)
- . Contact the authors at their (userid) at cert.org.
- CERT Triage Tools was written by Jonathan Foote
- Crash minimization was inspired by Dan Rosenberg's
- FuzzDiff http://code.google.com/p/fuzzdiff/
- Crash uniqueness is based on a technique described in "Dynamic test generation to find integer bugs in x86 binary linux programs" by David Molnar, Xue Cong Li, and David A.
- Wagner http://portal.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=1855773
- CERT Triage Tools 1.02 test cases were orignally written by Josh Bressers of Red Hat, Inc. (bressers at redhat dot com)
- BFF uses Sam Hocevar's
zzuffor fuzzing and crash detection. http://caca.zoy.org/wiki/zzuf
- BFF was originally created by Will Dormann.